Hi from New Jersey

TomTom Model(s)
910, One
I've had a TomTom 910 for about 7 months now. Aside from the less than sturdy mount, it's a good unit.

I also just bought my girlfriend a TT One two weeks ago. I think i'm jealous of the One even though the 910 has all those extra bells and whistles! I'm a big fan of modifications so have been poking around these forums to see what's available.

Howdy suprnova,

Welcome (back). I'm sure you'll find all you need and more for yout TomToms here!

Enjoy!

Welcome suprnova! Congrats on having both of those units!!! :)

I had a 910 along with my ONE for a brief time to compare, and I finally (and begrudgingly) sent the 910 back and kept the ONE. It was a very tough decision, because as you said the bells and whistles of the 910 are NICE. But it was the smaller size of the ONE that won me over. I must say I LOVED both units and am jealous you have both! :) :) :)

Welcome and enjoy!

That's exactly the problem! I've followed the link you posted and am anxiously awaiting the new mount. Thanks for the info!

Ask a Question