Greetings from Canada's Capital

TomTom Model(s)
XL340*S
Well, seeing as how I posted elsewhere first, I thought it fitting to at least say hello here...

Hailing from Ottawa, this user is no stranger to using GPS systems, having served in the military, GPS always seemed to play some sort of role.

I'm now using my second TomTom unit. Just picked up a 3rd edition from Best Buy a couple of days ago. Althoguh there are features I miss, it's a nice little unit. The last TomTom I had was TT5 that I had on my PalmOne Tungsten T5 via bluetooth reciever.

Still learning the ropes of this system's inner working as far as file placement (making my own voice files, color scheme, splash screens, POI, etc) is concerned.

Anyone wanna buy a Garmin Rino? LMAO... I know not the thread for that. Anyhow, just saying Hi.

Welcome to the forum. We certainly have become a gps savy society haven't we. I use the tt for surface and a Lowrance Airmap when flying.

Ask a Question