GO720 in my E46 BMW with ProClip

TomTom Model(s)
GO LIVE 1535M and XXL-540TM
Day and night views... need to find another usb cable type (extension) that will plug in and lay flush with the bottom of the TomTom to clean it up a bit... have a black silicone skin on the GO to make it blend better with the interior.

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
720, 930, 940, XL, One 3rd
TomTom did make a Mini USB car charger lead that had a right angle bend at the device connector leading the cable out straight to the rear of the unit. It was supplied with the x30 range as I recall - Mike

TomTom Model(s)
GO LIVE 1535M and XXL-540TM
I do have that connector... my dilemma with it is the traffic antenna... there is a black box inline and the lead is not long enough to reach inside the glove box to hide it... so I use an extension USB cable to compensate.

Ad

Advertisements

I do have that connector... my dilemma with it is the traffic antenna... there is a black box inline and the lead is not long enough to reach inside the glove box to hide it... so I use an extension USB cable to compensate.
Hi I have same problem with a TT XL (30/300). I purchased a Short Mini usb 5 pin 5P B Male/Female extension Cable on eBay, but although it provides power to the TT XL no arial connection or if I add it to th PC USB cable again power light on, but PC cannot see TT unit. All 5 pins are wired in extension cable. What configuration of mini USB extension do I need to buy? Any sources dor such a cable?

Ask a Question