GO LIVE 1535 Screen calibration is off. How do I re-calibrate it?

TomTom Model(s)
Go Live 1530
Hi Everyone,

The screen calibration on my GO LIVE 1535 is off. When I press on the screen the wrong icon or key on the keyboard is selected. Focus seems to have shifted to the right side quite a bit.

Can you tell me the procedure to re-calibrate the unit?

Thanks.

Truly,
Emad

I'm afraid those procedures are geared towards a Nav 2 device only, not models like the 1535.

Try a drum reset on the unit by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. My unit is the 1535 and I did try it until I heard the drum but it's still out of calibration.

Is there a procedure I can do? I know units like phone and tablets have a screen that allows the calibration to be reset. I hope the 1535 also has that.

Truly,
Emad

We know of no calibration method for these newer devices. For the older ones where we had access to the file system, we could include a file that would fudge the position. With absolutely no access these days, we're hamstrung. I wish we could tell you about some magic sequence of presses on the face of the unit that would initiate a calibration sequence, but if there is one, it's something we don't know about here. Sorry.

Ask a Question