Go 720 Battery Replacement Directions

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1535
Can someone post the link for the directions that shows the step by step procedure for replacing the Go 720 Battery,

Help!

I replaced the battery successfully. But I snapped off that damn weak ass flex connector latch. Anyone know where to get a replacement?

I've spent 3 hours trying to jimmy it to no avail.

Help please!

NewPower99.com has a battery kit which includes an installation video, battery and tools for replacing the battery. I liked the all-in-one approach to get everything I needed to get my GPS working quickly.

@starscraper19, @craig1440, and any other sock puppet accounts -- enough with the ongoing advertising of your business. One reference is enough, OK? And yes, it was that obvious with a bit of digging.

"I liked the all-in-one approach" -- yes, I'll bet you liked it. Were those your hands in the video?

Look - we're interested in users here who have had specific experiences with vendors, not vendors pretending to be users.

Last edited:

Ask a Question