G'day

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
Hello boys and girls. New member from Sydney Australia here.
Any other skips onboard?

Have brand new 720 and me likey likey. One issue with p!$$weak FM transmitter in 720 not giving great music quality to car stereo (MY05 Subaru Liberty (you call them Legacy) wagon with OEM McIntosh stereo). The FM aerial for the stereo is mounted in the rear windscreen (like demister wires) which is a couple of metres (you call them feet ;-) too far from where the 720 is mounted to ensure good reception. Just heard I can split a second aerial line off the back of the Mac stereo, so will get someone to run a wire from that up behind the dash closer to where the 720 is, so then should be GREAT sound quality.

Another issue - we don't get MapShare downunder - wankers (you call them jerks ;-).

Also, problem getting MP3s to be seen on an SD card, but that is a story for another time.

Cheers big ears!
Bruce

Hi
Another Aussie here also from Sydney. Add MP3's by using home software and choosing SD card (when it asks at the begining) to add them. This way when you go to play them they will be there.

Cheers!:)

Ask a Question