FNG in South Austin, Texas

Well, that says most of it. I just want to get the best service i can from my new One XLS. Iused it on a California vacation last week, and noticed two "glitches" or "bugs" or if you speak micro$oft, I suppose they're "features".

The voice prompt consistently told me that I needed to take an action in .5 mile, while the display told me that sonething I needed to do was coming up in .45 mile.

And, after I entered the address of my hotel, the GPS guided me faithfully back there from several locations. However, each time it told me that I needed to turn right and I would be at my destination when I needed to turn left into the driveway of my hotel. The suggested right turn took me into a gated apartment complex.

There are a couple of other isues which I'll ask about in the other forums. Overall, I give the ONE XLS a ninety And the operator (me) about an eighty five!

Welcome, I have the One XL but haven't run into that problem as of yet, most of the time I run with the voice off and kinda just follow map directions, on the motorcycle I probably won't hear the voice anyhow.

Ask a Question