Fantastic Deal on TTONE one right now...

I thought I'd post this as Valentines Day is coming and this may be the perfect gift for your wife, girlfriend etc...

QVC is currnetly selling the Tom Tom ONE for $297. It's available on their website www.qvc.com. This is the best pricing I've ever seen on this unit. It even comes with a case!

I seriously considered getting one for my wife as she is constantly borrowing mine but she has things more important to her on the list so it's a no go.

That is an awesome deal! Even if it didn't include the case, but the case makes it even sweeter. Hope lots of people grab it, I love my ONE!

Get it today...or you won't get it!

*Price is good Saturday, February 3, 2007 from 12:01 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. ET, while quantity remains. Price does not include Shipping & Handling or applicable sales tax.

Yes, definately a get it today deal but still a great one for those that can take advantage of it. I figured it out and I spent $150 more for mine w/case.

well thanks for the info myk249. Hopefully someone can put it to use in the next 6 hours! (9 on the west coast..) what... 11 in Hawaii? but why would you need a PND on a tiny island? :D

Yeah but if you LIVE there...you won't need one.

I suppose anyone on vacation there could still have the hours to pick one up. but if I was on vacation ...hell even on business out there, I surely wouldn't be online!!!!

I'd be scuba diving...

Ask a Question