Exxon Mobil West Coat (Diesel)

Exxons for Texas and the Southeast

Does anyone have an .OV2 for Exxon Gas Stations for Texas and/or the Southeast states? Thanks.

Exxon

Boycott ExxonMobil
Dear ExxonMobil executives,

I am disturbed and frustrated by ExxonMobil's insistence on putting corporate profits before protection of wildlife and wildlife habitat. Our country remains overly dependent on oil, and the dangers of global warming threaten current and future generations of people and wildlife. This addiction to oil represents a failed energy strategy, one that your company not only supports but has helped to develop.

I am most disturbed by:

*ExxonMobil's active support of drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge;

* ExxonMobil's efforts to block meaningful action to cut global warming pollution and its funding of junk science to hide the real facts about global warming;

* ExxonMobil's conscious decision to forgo investment in clean energy solutions - despite your record profits at a time of rising gasoline prices;

* ExxonMobil's failure to pay all of the punitive damages awarded to fishermen and others injured by the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill.

ExxonMobil represents yesterday's energy policy; I would rather spend my money and time moving forward, not backward. Therefore, I am pledging to boycott ExxonMobil until ExxonMobil takes meaningful action to curb global warming, to invest in renewable energy, and to pay for the damages done by the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska.

Sincerely,

[Your name]

Exxon

This makes sense where the "no buying gas day" was a joke!!!

There is an E-mail circulating in cyber space that has a plan to get the gas prices down, way down.

Simple, boycott Exxon and Mobil. They are the "two" largest oil companies, who recently merged into one. That can't be good for us!!! This means "they" control the market. That is only true because us Americans *** about the gas prices but none of us do anything about it. We gag up the over priced gas money and the oil companys just happily keep raising the price. We just keep paying it. How does $4.00 a gallon sound?!?! Europeans have been paying over $5.00 for years! Why? Because they will. The oil companys are "testing" the waters to see how much we will pay. Guess what? They are winning!!! HELLO!

Think about it... There are alot of other gas stations out there. None of us would be hurt anyway, unless you own an Exxon or Mobil station!!!!! In fact I think I'll pick up the phone book and call every Exxon and Mobil station up and tell them the plan. Give them something to think about. When their business drops off, it will hit home!

I'm forwarding the plan to everybody I know and encouraging them to do the same. It will only work if we get the word out to everybody, the sooner the better.

What are you waiting for, cut up those Exxon and Mobil credit cards. In fact, make them beg for their money!!!

Am I taking this too personal??? LOL

Exxon stations

Notwithstanding your campaign against Exxon, would you mind providing me with a .zip file of Exxon stations in the DC Metro area, particularly Virginia? ;)
Thank you, S

Has anyone come up with the Texas Exxon stations?

Here is one resource on the web: POI Factory

I can't vouch for how current these POI's are, although the information indicates update occurred on July 2011.

To download, you'll need a user account (which also enables you to post in the discussion forums). User accounts are free.

Ask a Question