EASE and safety cameras

My EASE has stopped showing red light cameras. It worked for a while, but now doesn't show known cameras. Any ideas why and what I should do to correct this problem?

Have you tried resetting the unit by holding the power button for 10-15 seconds?

Have you tried 'Update my Unit' using Home?

Yes, i have used TT home to update my unit. I also deleted the safety camera poi from the unit and the computer and then did a new update. I have not tried the reset, but will when i get home from work. Thanks for your help

Safety Cameras not working

I have reset my unit and reloaded the safety camera POI files. This morning I drove thru 2 known safety camera locations and didn't get any kind of warning or indication. What's going on with my EASE?

Why not try pressing the hardware reset button that is next to the mini USB socket on the base of the device, stupidly it is hidden and to get at it you need to take the outer shell off, thats the black plastic part surrounding the outer edges of the unit, it simply flicks off with a little pressure from thumb nails - Mike

Safety Camera

I tried that and I tried holding the on button for 10 - 15 secs and I also tried resetting with TomTom Home.

Ask a Question