Destination Sound??

TomTom Model(s)
One XL-s
I've attached some unusual sounds to various POI's along the way (Toilet Flush for Rest Areas, Snore for Camp Grounds, etc). How can I attach a sound to the arrival at destination??

Any help will be appreciated

LarryF

I've attached some unusual sounds to various POI's along the way (Toilet Flush for Rest Areas, Snore for Camp Grounds, etc). How can I attach a sound to the arrival at destination??

LarryF

You can download arrival sounds using home.......

Destination Sounds - Again!

I've got the arrival sound loaded on the TT - I need to associate it with "You Have Arrived" on the unit. I haven't found any menu item that will do that.

LarryF

I am having the same problem. I downloaded the "Hallelujah Chorus" and I can't figure how to get it to work. The sound does show up in Home as being on my sd card. Does anyone know how to get this to work!!!??

Is it in a folder called 'sounds' (all lower case, no quotes)? I think it should be.

LarryF

LOL @ toilet flush for rest areas. Thanks for the idea! Same goes for the snore sound lol!

easier solution in the case of 930.

1. Do a 'custom sound'. recorded voice' then play the sound. Like 'You have reached your destination (flush!!).'. This will be recorded and then played back when you activate the recorded voice.

I think the question here is how does one activate the downloaded arrival sound. I have a 510 and there is not a menu icon to select my sound. I assumed that when I downloaded it from Home that it would automatically become active for an arrival to any destination rather than the voice telling you that you have arrived.

I think the question here is how does one activate the downloaded arrival sound. I have a 510 and there is not a menu icon to select my sound. I assumed that when I downloaded it from Home that it would automatically become active for an arrival to any destination rather than the voice telling you that you have arrived.

Ohh that's right! I noticed lately that in Home, you can download arrival sounds. I downloaded one, but never really figured out (or even really bothered) how to activate it.

Ask a Question