Deleteing recent destinations

Hi Guys
Im a bit new to all of this so if you could please bear with me a sec. I know this will sound silly, but is there a way to delete only one recect destination? It seem that when ever I highlight one recent destination and go to the delete button, it always deletes all of them :mad:
Also is there a way to stop the maps from automaticlly zooming back in after I have zoomed out on them. I just like to see a bit more of the horizon.
Thanks guys.
Cheers all

Hello and welcome to our community.

Unfortunately, there is no option to delete one recent destination. It will only do all! It would be nice to see this fixed on an updated firmwire.

The same goes with the zoom. It will always go back to it's previous state.

Hello and welcome to our community.

Unfortunately, there is no option to delete one recent destination. It will only do all! It would be nice to see this fixed on an updated firmwire.

The same goes with the zoom. It will always go back to it's previous state.

How do I delete the whole destination list in my TT Go300?

Go to Main Menu>Navigate to>Recent Destinations>Delete

Remember it will delete ALL your recent destinations as well as quick search results.

I go to Main Menu>Navigate>Recent Destination and there is no "Delete" option on the screen in my TT Go 300

Go to Main Menu>Navigate to>Recent Destinations>Delete

Remember it will delete ALL your recent destinations as well as quick search results.

I go to Main Menu>Navigate>Recent Destination and there is no "Delete" option on the screen in my TT Go 300

Oh sorry about that. I think the option is not available like in the Navigator software, IIRC. Can someone correct me?

I believe it will save the last 24 locations and overight the first location on your next destination.

Oh sorry about that. I think the option is not available like in the Navigator software, IIRC. Can someone correct me?

I believe it will save the last 24 locations and overight the first location on your next destination.

Thanks for the information.

Ask a Question