Recent TT map update

TomTom Model(s)
Sony XNV-660BT
Hi there,

Can anyone elaborate on what changed with the recent TT map update? I seem to notice that there are far more detailed parking lots. Are there any other changes besides road updates/changes?

Also, does anyone here dabble with CSE? If so, is there a way to change the colour of the parking lots and have the minor roads remain a different colour?

Cheers,
grcboy77

Heck - no way of knowing what they changed. That said, you are correct that parking lots are being mapped more and more. I've been seeing that for a while, and it's been really nice where POI in lots are up against interstate highways. Instead of being dropped on the shoulder of the highway, we're being steered into more of the lots now.

I find routing uses the lots, huge help as many shopping centers in my area have multiple entrances into the lot.

Only looks impressive.
As far as drive to location they still only use the road.
If the POI is geolocated on a parking lot 'road', the parking lot roads ARE used for navigation. Surprised the heck out of me the first time it did it! The only time it does not do so is if the building has not been geolocated against the address and the source is address input.

Ask a Question