CVS Pharmacy

Savon/CVS

Hey that's news to me. So you're saying that I can go and change my Savon Poi's to CVS ? I use CVS in New York when I go have a member card for that past 20years! Thanks for the info.

George

I don't recall. During that time period I went off a notepad list with all the major cities of the US. The list has around 210 locations. if you need an update, please indicate what city and state. I need to make an update of this file for Emily. She is requesting an update on Los Angeles and New York area.

Cvs

As much of the eastern seabord as you'd have time for would be good. I'm in Northern Virginia, but I'd like to be aware of locations out of my area whenever I might be traveling. Thanks for all that you do for us!

Problems

Hey, I'm having some problems with the CVS POI. It shows up on maps and when I do searches, but if I go into "manage POIs" it says no POI found. What could be wrong?

Problem Solved

I tried to send you an e-mail, but I haven't made 20 posts yet. Anyway, what I did with this POI is I opened the CVS.ovr file in notepad and erased all of the text. Then I went back in and began entering locations manually through the HOME software. This has worked, although it took a while. I think for some reason, it didn't like how the data was saved in the file or something. What method do you use to create the .ovr files externally? Thanks.

Tried the CVS poi but everytime i click on the CVS in the POI category, it freezes and restarts. anyone else?

Wow that is strange.
I installed the POI and I samething happened to me.
I'll remove the POI and try to figure it out. I don't have and Anti virus with me so I can't check it out.

If someone has this POI and doesn't experience it, please attach the POI here.

I might have to recreate this.

What areas are covered by the POI's?

Does this latest CVS POI file posted 11/27 include all N. America, or just a particular region?

Thanks,
Kevin

Cvs

I don't recall. During that time period I went off a notepad list with all the major cities of the US. The list has around 210 locations. if you need an update, please indicate what city and state. I need to make an update of this file for Emily. She is requesting an update on Los Angeles and New York area.

This is what Pedro said when I asked him the same question, but as you can see, for some reason, this file has been causing some people problems. Use at your own risk! Back-up first! I think Pedro was trying to work on what ever the problem was. It hasn't been causing me problems, but I don't know what the issue is...stay tuned :cool:

Missing CVS icon

Hi, last night I downloaded a whole slew of POIs, and they work fine. The CVS icon shows up as a red square, instead of the store logo. I understand this is because there's no .bmp file with the official logo on it (there wasn't one in the .zip file, either). Can I create my own or get somebody to email me one? Haven't had any problems with that POI causing my TT to freeze up, BTW.

Thanks!

Hi, and thanks for sending that .bmp file. I checked the zip file again just now, and the only file in there is the CVS.ov2... Thanks again
Stephen

Hi, and thanks for sending that .bmp file. I checked the zip file again just now, and the only file in there is the CVS.ov2... Thanks again
Stephen

Here ya go:
cvs.bmp

Ask a Question