Cvs

TomTom Model(s)
TT One XL-S & TT XXL540TM
Here is a CVS pharmacy I put together, yeah the icons not gorgeous, they have no real sign so I just put together this bmp. Hope its useful.

Attachments

• CVS.zip
    69.3 KB · Views: 503
Hey JustJoe, THANKS. I was thinking about putting one of these together for CVS, but could not find a good way to get all the addresses.

I have been trying to put more and more POI files together, but have not found an easy way to collect all the addresses. Can you share what you used to get all the address info (I assume it is some directory service)? I know how to create the files, and how to get the longitude & latitude. I just seem to find an easy way to get the addresses.

By the way... I went through and found some entries that were not CVS Pharmacies, like "Cvs Svc Pest Termite Control". I cleaned those out, as well as a couple that did not have addresses or phone numbers. When I searched CVS' site to see if I could find them they did not come up. It looks like they may have been locations that were closed at some point. There were a total of 10 in all. I removed them and regenerated the ov2 file. I also created a new icon using CVS' website icon I came across.

Thanks again-

Attachments

• cvs2.zip
    71.1 KB · Views: 475
Excellent! I really appreciate the cleanup, I have been making things up as my wife haunts me.I have been using the executable jar version of mypoi works well, I also like to check the store sites, put them into a spreadsheet as comma delimited then run them through http://www.batchgeocode.com/ which gives me the long/lats then I import into poiedit 2007

Ask a Question