.kmz to .cvs on mac

can I convert a . kmz to a .cvs on a mac? I am trying to add about 1500 grocery stores to a POI file I downloaded from this site. I do have a question about importing from google earth. Will it place them in alphabetical order or do the even need to be that way? or do I need to do it manually?

can I convert a . kmz to a .cvs on a mac? I am trying to add about 1500 grocery stores to a POI file I downloaded from this site. I do have a question about importing from google earth. Will it place them in alphabetical order or do the even need to be that way? or do I need to do it manually?

Found this in another forum:

In google earth open the kmz file, save the kmz file in the temporary places to My Places (remove all the folders if you know how) and then save the file as a kml file in google earth, than in PoiEdit go to tools --> batch convert..-> find the location of the kml file in the left column, choose a destination for the new file in the right column, select cvs for the new file type, than hit convert.

Ask a Question