County roads

I have a Tom Tom Xl purchased new in Jan 09. I live in Rogers Co. Ok I can't get my Tom Tom To reconize a road that doesn't have a name but instead a number like 4100 rd. Any numbered rd I have tried to input freezes up the unit. IF some one could tell me if they can get this address to work it will help 15000 1495 rd claremroe ok. 74017

Thanks
Mike

That address isn't in the database at usps.gov

Are you sure you aren't referring to:
15000 S 4195 RD
CLAREMORE OK 74017

If so, do Navigate to:
change state to "OK"
City: Claremore
Street:S 4195 Rd
House number: 15000

On a separate note - my GO crashes when I try to enter this address. I have no problems in "Operate my GO".

Does anyone else notice the same thing? Or are you successful in entering this address? If I'm the only one I may reformat my device in case the map got corrupted.

I looked on Google and pulled up that address and it does exist, looks like it is on Rt 88 just past W Blue Starr Dr
Google Maps sometimes if I can't pull up an address I just try and find cross streets close to where I want to go then enter them into my One XL, I will mention here that since I updated my maps last month I have found the TT to be much better, even if I have to do Map Corrections to get the street/road/etc. entered, you might take a ride out to where you are talking about and do a map correction and add the street if one exist.............just a thought.........

mvl, I just tried entering this address into my GO 630 and I have the same thing happen. As soon as I enter S 4195 Rd my unit freezes for @ 15 seconds and then reboots. Using "Operate My Go" works but there is also a long delay once the road is entered after which an "Unpaved Road" message comes up but it still completes the routing.

Just an odd note, on the summary route screen the destination at the top is listed as "4195 15000 S Rd, Claremore OK". I've tried several local address using State/County numbered roads and it seems that TomTom will list numerical routes first, then the numerical address. followed by the alpha street, city, and state.

Does this happen to anyone else??

Ask a Question