Connect to traffic via cingular (new at&t)

I just purchased a Tomtom One XL which I love, but I can't get the data connection to my Motorola RAZR V3.

I tried to do the automatic setup with no luck, so I tried the manual and it ask a bunch of question that I have no idea how to answer.

Please Help!!

Hi,

I tried TT Traffic with my motorola Razr V3. I have cingular connection. I chose the option "Cingular Media.." then the config was fine. Initially I chose "Cingular wireless" it failed to pair with my phone.

Thanks,
Ponns.

Cingular

Hi,

I tried TT Traffic with my motorola Razr V3. I have cingular connection. I chose the option "Cingular Media.." then the config was fine. Initially I chose "Cingular wireless" it failed to pair with my phone.

Thanks,
Ponns.

somewhere in your settings is the one for NETWORK, change it from automatic to the 850/something(theres a 900 and an 850) pick that one.

Wierd but worked for me after fighting with them for over a year.

Cingular

Hi,

Thanks,
Ponns.

Somewhere in your settings, pick the one for NETWORK, it should be on Automatic, change it to the 850.

Worked for me, don't know why.

Ask a Question