Connecting to traffic via tmobile

TomTom Model(s)
One
I have a samsung t629 which is not listed in the tt1 database even though older phones are. When trying to establish the traffic conecction i keep getting "dun connect with tomtom" on my phone probaly 5 seperate times, whic i keep saying yes to. I choose T-mobile sda for my phone (this choice gets me farther in the process usually) then error occured unable to complete. Don't know the manual ssettings, any ideas? this sucks was looking forward to this feature :(

Hello fellow ttomers and t-mobilers :)
I recently purchased Tomtom One and was playing around with it for a week. Initially I also had a problem to connect my Samsung T-509 (or Motorola Razr V3) to GPS unit. Default settings for those phones and t-mobile didn't work.
Then I found this thread and used following manual settings
Access Point Name: wap.voicestream.com
User Name: NONE LEAVE IT BLANK
Password: NONE LEAVE IT BLANK
IP Address: Automatic
DNS Server: Automatic
Dial: *99***3#
Login: at+cgdcont=3,"ip","wap.voicestream.com"

It worked fine - I can succesfully connect to traffic and weather data.
But here's one catch I can't overcome. Every time I disconnect TT1 from a phone and try to reconnect again I need to enter manual settings all over again. It's frustrating and really makes normall use of this nice feature impossible.

So, my question is is there any way for TT1 to keep manual data connection setting so next time I connect my phone via bluetooth it automatically establish a connection to traffic report?

Thanks in advance!

Ask a Question