Car Charger fail

Hello,

sorry for my bad english...

Hi have a car charger of my TT One, but not work, the resistor R4 is destroyed, burned... what is the capacity of this resistor??

Thanks!!!!!

Does your unit have a Mini USB socket for power or a seperate round plug? - Assuming its Mini USB any car charger lead with a Mini USB plug on the end of the wire will be fine for use with the TomTom - Mike

If, it is a connector mini USB.

Already I have another charger but it was to be able to repair it, it is a simple resistance between V + and FB.

Had my XL2 for 1 week when the power lead stopped working. used 3 times. As I needed it next day had to drive 14 miles to my nearest store (Currys) for a replacement. This replacement one lasted a whole 3 uses before it too packed in! My first Tom Tom purchase and I'm seriously unimpressed. The SatNav itself is great when it works, but if they can't get something as basic as a power lead right,(repeatedly) then I do wonder how long it will last beyond the warranty. Incidentally I never normaly buy from Curry's due to dire customer service from them in the past, so I let my guard down here! Once again they have excelled themselves - They refuse to send a replacement lead until they get the old one back. So I'm without the item for a second time and likely for about a week to 2 weeks minimum or have to lose money (I'm self employed) driving to the store 14 miles away and spending time there getting it swapped over. So far, this SatNav has worked for 6 times in total before the power leads have failed - 3times per lead! That's in different vehciles too, so it's not a vehicle power issue. I'm very, very unimpressed with that level of reliability!

Ask a Question