Can anybody send me the ISO of the CD that came with the XL Live?

As far as I can remember there has never been a CD that came with the XL.

It was up to the buyer to make a complete backup of his GPS on the computer, possibly making the backup on a CD.

The one I have is broken, and I need it for a few things.
Would be very interested to see a photo of this CD.

Had you considered the purchase of a newer device rather than all of these back door methods to try to make this old device 'current'?

1. All my old CDs are an hour and a half away, so sorry.
2. I just bought it from a Autopijaca for cheap. Came with CD but broken so now it is in Ustikolina.
3. Here is the only proof I have of the CD now.
20230729_215125-min.jpg

Sorry for being annoying.
I was playing with the settings, and now when I go over 10 KM/h, it turns off the map display and says "Current location: (location)". How to turn off?

Sorry for being annoying.
I was playing with the settings, and now when I go over 10 KM/h, it turns off the map display and says "Current location: (location)". How to turn off?
Have never seen that symptom, and I worked with that generation device for many years.
What version of firmware do you have installed on this device?

What is it like to install cartography? It's the Tomtom map or it's the map you downloaded from the web.
Have you tried going back to the status bar and unchecking the maximum speed you want to see in the status bar?.

You can no longer test now that is? (no more maps the GPS does not turn on anymore)

I suggest you try to reset
if still the same reset the device to factory values

Ask a Question