blackjack 2

i just got a brand new phone and was hoping that i would be able to synch the contacts to the tom tom 720 that i have. unfortunately i get an error and am not able to go through with it. it syncs and makes calls, just cant transfer contacts. this is a brand new phone, i thought it would be able to?
has anyone been able to do this with a blackjack?

EDIT: i just found the fix and its a pretty interesting one too...

i just realized that all the contacts are on a sim card and not the phones memory, with a blackjack 2 u have to transfer them all to the phones memory before it will recognize it. if u have ur numbers on a sim card like i do (from my previous phone) then to transfer them all in one shot you need a program call m2simcopy. just follow the directions and it will work.

sorry for the rushed post, hope this helps someone else

Last edited:
one of the features advertised for the tomtom 720 is the ability to read incoming text messages when recieved. my old phone i could understand that it couldnt support it but my new phone (blackjack 2) has no reason not to. the options for reading the messages are grayed out and i was wondering if anyone actually has a phone that works with this?

Ask a Question