blackberry storm 9530

I need to know if tomtom is coming out with a compatible support for blackberry 9530 for my tomtom 630.

Thanks

What kind of 'support' were you needing? I've even seen that unit used for tethering in the past by users that used to have that kind of data plan with VZ. I've seen some reports that a phone book retrieval only pulls in the numbers, but not the names. Hands-free seems to work, although TT firmware 8.351 seems to cause dropped calls for some.

Who is your carrier? What features are you trying to support on your Storm? Which firmware version are you running on your 630?

I trying just to get it to connect , the tomtom will not find my phone but my phone will find the tomtom 630

As you've discovered, it's the TT that needs to discover your phone and control the pairing process.

Have you set your phone to be "discoverable" either for some number of minutes, or all the time? It's configurable.

Ask a Question