Blackberry 8830 and tomtom traffic

Hi,

I just got the tomtom traffic to work with my blackberry 8300G from tmobile.

Then my IT department tells me today that we are swiching to Verizon and getting the 8330. Any idea if the my tomtom go510 traffic will work with the 8330 and verizon service?

i just setup my vx6600 through verizon. You will probably have to set up the connect manually. I just left all the fields black on the TT and put the phone number as #777 as I have the EVDO with unlimted data

i just setup my vx6600 through verizon. You will probably have to set up the connect manually. I just left all the fields black on the TT and put the phone number as #777 as I have the EVDO with unlimted data

I gave this a try and it didn't seem to work for me. Does anyone else have or know how to setup a Verizon 8330 BlackBerry with the GO510?

Then my IT department tells me today that we are swiching to Verizon and getting the 8330. Any idea if the my tomtom go510 traffic will work with the 8330 and verizon service?

We have 8703e devices from Verizon and Verizon disables the internal GPS and the bluetooth data transfers in the firmware. Verizon cripples every phone they sell.

Anyways, the 8703e will work for hands-free calling with the TT, but not data transfer (plus services).

Ask a Question