Blackberry 8830 / Verizon / and go510

Hi I have a go510 and I have a blackberry 8830 world phone by Verizon.

I can't connect it to bluetooth. I put in the pass code but it would not connect. Any suggestions?>

I know this is an old topic.... but make sure you have 'discover' enabled in the bluetooth settings of your phone.

New to this forum and I have a problem. I have the 510 and Verizon Blackberry 8703e. In the past I was able to connect via bluetooth, transfer the phonebook and make and receive calls. This morning I upgraded the tomtom maps to vers. 7.162 because of a problem that developed. Now I can no longer connect bluetooth to the 8703e. They see each other, I enter the 0000 when asked, the 8703 says connected and everything seems fine on the blackberry end, then the 510 (still at 40%) says "phone disconnected. An error occured while checking phone features. Do you want to try again?"
Any help would be appreciated?

The first thing I do when I have problems connecting are this. First power down the TT. Next, turn OFF bluetooth on your phone. Power Down phone. Restart phone, Turn on Bluetooth, power down phone. Turn phone back on and wait for splash screen etc to load. Now Power on your TT and try to connect again.

Ask a Question