Australian Radio and TV transmitters POI file

TomTom Model(s)
ONE XL
Attached is a zipped file of all the Australian radio and TV station transmitters. Please read the readme.txt file for full details, including the copyright details. The data was obtained from the ACMA website and modified by me for the Tomtom. The ACMA data is available for modification (provided no charge is made) and the details are within the readme.txt file, where acknowledgment is made to its source.
I was very careful in the production of these files to comply with Australian Copyright law and I believe the text in the readme file qualifies this.
This data should all be dumped in the Australia sub-directory on the SD card. If you travel around the country, it is useful to know which way to point your tv antenna and making a route to the nearest transmitters will show you, when you view the map, which way it is from your location.

:car:

Attachments

• AustraliaRadio&TVTransmittersTomtom.zip
    308.1 KB · Views: 460
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the submission. It's never a good idea to put a legitimate email address in a public forum (unless you want a lot of spam!) so I removed it.

Ask a Question