Any colour sheme that shows lanes

Hi everyone

Is there any colour scheme available where I can view lanes I am travelling on and the signboards? My friend bought a really cheap GPS the other day and it shows all the lanes and signboards on road where TT only shows one single line. Appreciate if someone can direct me where these features available for download for my TT XL?

Regards
M

If you have a model that is not one with Nancore 10.X, you can use Home to download a bunch of different schemes. Maybe one is to your liking.

When you say "lanes" do you mean so that (for example) a road with three lanes in each direction will show up differently to a road with two lanes each way?

If so, then a colour scheme won't help you. A TomTom only differentiates between a few types of road, ,track, minor,major, motorway etc. and it shows them by different colour

I've never heard of a sat-nav device that actually shows more than a single line for each carriageway. Any idea what the one your friend has, was?

By the way just to make clear...you *can* download custom colour schemes to NAVCORE 10 devices as well now, but you have to find them from other websites, not Home.

Ask a Question