910 will not ret or shut down

I upgraded my USA map yesterday and it also downloaded the GPRFix. I can not longer connect to my TT Home nor can I restat teh TT 910. I'm not sure how to rest set it but I believe it is the small hole on the front of the unit.

Can someone please advise me.... I'm lost without my TT..

Regards,
LJ Miars

I upgraded my USA map yesterday and it also downloaded the GPRFix. I can not longer connect to my TT Home nor can I restat teh TT 910. I'm not sure how to rest set it but I believe it is the small hole on the front of the unit.

Can someone please advise me.... I'm lost without my TT..

Regards,
LJ Miars

Reset holes are on the bottom of TT units. Look carefully as there many openings there.

Take a look at this support page on the TomTom site it shows you the location of the reset button towards the middle of the page. You will need either a paper clip, needle or pin. Had to reset mine quite often on a few firmware versions, just taped a paper clip to the top. Why they made this reset button so hard to find and push I have no idea.

http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?Language=4&query=wont+power+up&FID=7134

Last edited:
910 will not shut down

I did as you suggested.... found the tiny hole in the front of the 910, used a paperclip and nothing... So, I actually let the batter run down, put it back on the charger and it came right back up without any further issues...

Do we know what is causing this at all?:)

Thank you so much Derbunk for the help!!!

I did as you suggested.... found the tiny hole in the front of the 910, used a paperclip and nothing... So, I actually let the batter run down, put it back on the charger and it came right back up without any further issues...

Do we know what is causing this at all?:)

Thank you so much Derbunk for the help!!!

The hole on the front is the microphone. The reset is on the bottom of the unit where the mount goes.

Ask a Question