910 returned

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
I just got my 910 back from TomTom. I sent it early in the month for repair. Im sure they couldn't repair it because they sent me a new one. It came with a new Home Dock & charger. I had sent them my unit, home dock and charger. I forgot to take off my piano black faceplate. Looks like they kept it :( .

The packing slip says the 910 is a refurb. They did a good job on it because the hooks on the unit that go into the mount are new and sturdy again! It stays put on the mount and not loose like my older one.

It came with the older maps. I have installed the new maps from the DVD, so I have both maps installed.

I'm sure you are glad to have a working unit back again. I would be LOST without my ONE now that I have it. I don't know how I got along w/o one before....

Stinks they didn't return your faceplate. Maybe you can persuade them to send you another?

Thanks guys. It's might fault they kept the face plate. The email they wrote said only to include the charger and home dock, no other accessories. If I did send them, it would not be returned. I overlooked my faceplate as an accessory. I got use to having my unit all black.

Ask a Question