910 speed sugestion

how anoying is this feature, especialy as its normaly wrong, like it will say the speed limit is 30 when its actually 50 and tell me im over speeding BUT its in red so i cant actually see what the speed is. i know i know i have a big speed read out on my dash all ready BUT its on there so i expect it to work

surley someone somwhere knows how to disable this feature....... PLEASE !!!!!

Last edited:
how anoying is this feature, especialy as its normaly wrong, like it will say the speed limit is 30 when its actually 50 and tell me im over speeding BUT its in red so i cant actually see what the speed is. i know i know i have a big speed read out on my dash all ready BUT its on there so i expect it to work

surley someone somwhere knows how to disable this feature....... PLEASE !!!!!

Page 1 of Preferences-->Safety Preferences-->Uncheck 'warn when driving faster than speed limit'

nice one, i never spotted this option in my settings. if this works i will be a happy bunny !!!;)

I thought not, this option is not on my tomtom mate, im on version 6.522 is this on an update or something?

looks like its imbedded in the map data and im not clever enough to dig it out and edit it.

is there any linux wiz's about on the forum? they would definatly know how to remove this from the map me thinks.

looks like its imbedded in the map data and im not clever enough to dig it out and edit it.

is there any linux wiz's about on the forum? they would definatly know how to remove this from the map me thinks.

Looks like you have an older NAVCORE version. The newer one (7.4 I think) definitely has the option to shut it off.

Good luck!

Ask a Question