730T and Nokia 6300

Hi

TOTALLY new to all this so please bear with me....................I have a 730T which I have had for a while now and it connects to my Nokia 6300 with no problem..........most of the time !!! Where this is leading is that it can be working fine 99% of the time then for some reason I can switch my TT on and it says no phone connected and no matter what I do with both TT and my phone I can't get it to reconnect - the only way I have found is to connect to my computer, do an update etc then it seems to find my phone again.......fine if I'm near a computer but what if I'm not - any ideas as to why this keeps happening and how to correct it please - many thanks

There is a bug in the latest application (8.351) that causes loss of bluetooth connectivety every couple of days. Resetting the 730 will usually get it going again ... for a while.

Or, you could downgrade to navcore 8.302
here where the bug doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Ask a Question