3D POIs out of place on 130S

I've noticed that in 2D mode the POIs are exactly where they should be BUT in 3D mode all the POIs are off by at least a quarter mile! Sometimes they're too soon other times they're too late. The roads are exactly where they should be though. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

I've heard lots of people mention POIs off by a quarter mile, but it's never happened to me. I always use 2d mode and never thought that could be the cause.

You're the first I've seen that correlated it with 2d mode vs 3d mode. Do you have a few specific POI examples you can post? I'm curious if I can duplicate.

I'd also suggest calling Tomtom as they log these types of issues and the more calls they get the more they might prioritize a fix.

Good,I thought it was just me! I just bought a XL340S the other day and noticed the inaccurate locations of many POIs also! I have not tried the 2D yet to see if it was better. My first GPS was a Becker Traffic Assist
7927 which is spot on with it's POIs but I can't seem to purchase updated maps for it in the US.
I hope TT comes out with a fix for this issue soon!

Ask a Question