What Angle Should Be Used For Car Symbol...

Hello,

This is my first post on here... I hope I'm not asking in the wrong place. If so, admins, please move it.

On to the question... Nobody seems to have anything close to a 99 GMC Sierra for the car symbol available to download. I want to make my own, it seems simple enough. I'll take a picture of the back of my truck (no sign of the damage from that little drunken accident, heh) and throw it into Photoshop, do some editing following the rules from the TomTom website guide to creating your own image... and taa-daa: my truck on my GPS.

But... what angle are the car symbol shots meant to be from? Or does this matter? It looks like I need to get the top of the truck cab in the picture some. I have a laser leveler, so I could get the perfect angle on it, and as a perfectionist, I want to.

Anyone know the angle?

Thanks,
~foxy~

Behind and above naturally. I don't think I've ever seen how much 'above' is the perfect angle, just 'above' :p

Ask a Question