TomTone V4 Password reset

Hi i have a tomtom one V4, no cd card slot ath the bottom, how do I reset the password? I've forgottent the password, I've tried resetting using the power button and the reset button but the password is still appearing. When I connect to the pc tomtom home does not appear and the unit does not display in My Computer.

Please help.

Thanks

Hi shere,

Welcome to TTF.

This question has been asked here MANY times before. I think I speak for all the community here when I say that we wont provide help to first-time posters asking for password resets, because you may not be the owner of the TT.

I am not implying that you are a thief, but for all we know you may be. As a first time poster you don't get a whole lot of credibility by asking questions like this. Sorry, but if you are genuine then I am sure that you can appreciate our concerns. We don't want to assist the unscrupulous.

I would suggest that you give TT support a call. They will probably ask you to send it in to be reset (for a fee). They may want to see proof of purchase.

Ask a Question