TomTom ONE XLS music/photo view

How can I use the sd slot and use my sd card to play music through my tomtom?

Couple things to keep in mind:

1) You can use EITHER the internal memory OR the SD card...you cannot use a combination of both. So if you intended on keeping your maps on the internal memory and using the SD card just for the music player and music files you cannot do that. You'll need EVERYTHING on the SD card (maps, operating system, POIs, music player, music files...)

2) I have a few different music players listed on my website below:
>>> 3rd Part Apps <<<

3) Your title said you were also interested in a photo viewer. There are also a couple apps listed on that same 3rd party page, or you can read my write-up below:
>>> Image Viewer <<<

also everything on the internal drive of the tomtom is completely full and i cant put on one song...(i would like to have songs on my tomtom in the internal drive but if the drive is completely full then its useless)

also everything on the internal drive of the tomtom is completely full and i cant put on one song...(i would like to have songs on my tomtom in the internal drive but if the drive is completely full then its useless)

As Birdman says, you then need a sd card of sufficient capacity (2 gigs?). Use Explorer to copy everything from the unit to the sd card. Make sure hidden files and folders are showing as well as extensions for known file types.

are there any free music players for tomtom?

The Tomplayer which is listed as number 8 on my 3rd party apps page that I have already listed above is free.....there is also another one on that same page , but people seem to prefer the Tomplayer.

The Tomplayer which is listed as number 8 on my 3rd party apps page that I have already listed above is free.....there is also another one on that same page , but people seem to prefer the Tomplayer.

You're too fast or I'm too slow ... :) :)

Ask a Question