Tom tom expert truck 7 poi's user

TomTom "Bridge". It's a 7" device built on an Android platform.
Hello. I read the characteristics of this device and really liked it. Please tell me which EU stores sell this device? And what is the correct name for the model for trucks? Thank you.

Don't clutter the thread with useless replies. Read the question carefully. You didn't understand anything. And I didn’t address you.
You're on a public forum so anyone can reply to your thread.
Now if you don't want us to answer you, send a private message to the person concerned.

@Willy875
It is unlikely that you ever had any exposure to this product. It was managed by a very small team in Amsterdam, and not sold through the typical consumer market.

@Reader142
Try not to he insulting.

@Willy875
@Reader142 is correct. The photo he asked about that I supplied in this post https://www.tomtomforums.com/threads/tom-tom-expert-truck-7-pois-user.33312/post-197998 and the device I am describing is most definitely NOT a 6250, which also doesn't come in the 7" format I mentioned. The 6250 is nothing more than a 6200 with truck software/maps.

The device I referred to is currently called the Pro 8475 Truck, an entirely different breed of GPS receiver.

I don't know where you'd find a distributor in Ukraine.

Here's a review:

Although Bridgestone/Webfleet sells and manages these things since TomTom sold that division to them, the device is a TomTom design, with TomTom firmware and maps.

Last edited:
Try not to he insulting.
Ok.
The device I referred to is currently called the Pro 8475 Truck, an entirely different breed of GPS receiver.
That's why I became interested in this device. As you can see from my profile, I have a GO PRO 6250 running in my cabin for two years. But its low performance and floating GPS cause me a lot of inconvenience. It jumps onto neighboring roads in cities and the route changes, which is unacceptable for a heavy truck with a total weight of 40 tons. I was considering the Expert line.... Not an option, I think it has the same ZhPS receiver. Therefore, I am ready to pay for a device with a different philosophy.
I don't know where you'd find a distributor in Ukraine.
I work for a German company throughout the European Union. And it would be more convenient to buy this device in Germany. Therefore, if you have information in which stores in Germany a private person can buy it, please send it.

Thank you.

@Reader142

Check at

as examples. Both have the 8475.

There are others, but I have no first hand experience with any of these DE shops.

Ask a Question