To DHN

TomTom Model(s)
Go920
Hey DHN! I see you hit the 1000 mark. Now you can concentrate on the other site and give Infama a run for his money.:D

A lot of that 1000 helped all of us a lot.

THANKS!!

Cheers
Mike

Hey DHN! I see you hit the 1000 mark. Now you can concentrate on the other site and give Infama a run for his money.:D

A lot of that 1000 helped all of us a lot.

THANKS!!

Cheers
Mike

Thanks for the kind words. Living proof of an example of "Never has someone who knows so little said so much!:D :D "

I just hope I can help others when I get a chance just as others have helped me so often.

As for infama? Waaaaay too far ahead of me! :)

Thanks for the kind words. Living proof of an example of "Never has someone who knows so little said so much!:D :D "

I just hope I can help others when I get a chance just as others have helped me so often.

As for infama? Waaaaay too far ahead of me! :)
Hey, hey, hey.

Break it up!

No fun allowed without me in it. LoL

Infama!!

You dragged yourself away from the other site?

How's the HP working?

Good to see your getting out and about :D

I am all over the place...on at least 5 forums! Better to keep ducking and weaving. LoL

The HP is going well...just waiting on an firmware update.

Just never know where I'm gonna bump into you guys. Congrats DHN. Maybe you can spare a bit more time for that "other place". Your posts have added a lot. Can usually trust that your comments and advice for users is dead on.

Just never know where I'm gonna bump into you guys. Congrats DHN. Maybe you can spare a bit more time for that "other place". Your posts have added a lot. Can usually trust that your comments and advice for users is dead on.

Thanks. Welcome to this forum, gatorguy. Lots of good people and info here, just as with 'the other place' as well as where the Brits hang out. ;)

Why do I get the feeling this thread has something to do with me.... Now you are all dragging me over here! :cool:

Why do I get the feeling this thread has something to do with me.... Now you are all dragging me over here! :cool:

I am 'somewhat' confused (my normal state of mind, anyway ;) ) at your comment, tflight.

-----------

Ah, just saw the next post. Welcome. We don't bite here nor do we have that Shan---- character!! pontificating.

Last edited:
I believe DHN is referring to shad... who is a poster on a couple of other sites. He enjoys being verbose and certainly does pontificate but I for one quite enjoy his posts. :)

Ask a Question