tmobile hotspots USA

I've searched but couldn't find anyone who had created a custom POI for tmobile hotspots for USA. I wish TT or Tmobile would create this themselves for us to download. I know TT has POI for UK and NL. But not USA.

T Mobile Hot Spots

I Was Just Starting To Make A File When I Noticed That They Are Located At Hotels,borders Stores,starbucks,airport Lounges ( By Airlines) ........ By Going To Google I Then Wrote T-mobile Hotspots Locator.............if You Want I Can Start And You Can Then Put In All The Ones You Need.

Could you possibly isolate the Md, Va, Pa areas? That would be awesome. Im getting an iPod touch that uses WiFi....

I could make this POI from the official website, but I'll need some help.
If I could get the information state by state or more in a spreadsheet from someone that would be great.
I would need the information in columns: address, state/zip, phone number if available, coverage area, location (ie:borders), roaming price.

I could do this but it will take time.
I can all all this information in the POI :)

Luckily this website sorts their locations by state instead of zipcode radius.

Anyone willing to help?

Ask a Question