Sale: TT 510/710 with all accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomTom Model(s)
910 w/ v7.10 maps
This forum has been a lot of help in my decission to purchase my first tomtom earlier this year as well as providing the many tips I have picked up to date. I have just upgraded to a 910 and am putting my 510 up for sale. I want to offer it to the members here first.

For sale: My personal TomTom 510/710. Mint conditon. Purchased new by me in February this year from Office Depot. Includes original box and all accessories. I take care of my electronics, so you will be getting a nice unit. Never been repaired.

You get:
* TomTom 510/710 USA model.
* V665 North America maps and tomtom v7.162 app
* Above installed on NEW high speed 2 gig card.
* Map DVD with install number card.
* All accessories that came with unit, including box.
* Remaining of factory warranty ( 1 year-2 months).
* Screen protector (installed).
* Free UPS shipping to any USA address.
* See photos

Price Revised to $190.00 Free UPS Shipping to any mainland USA address.

Payable by paypal. Unit will be shipped quickly, after payment is cleared. I will supply tracking number when shipped.

To close deal, please email me at: (e-mail address removed) I am located in Kentucky.

Randy R.

Attachments

• IMGP0201.JPG
    IMGP0201.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 416
  • IMGP0196.JPG
    IMGP0196.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
This forum has been a lot of help in my decission to purchase my first tomtom earlier this year as well as providing the many tips I have picked up to date. I have just upgraded to a 910 and am putting my 510 up for sale. I want to offer it to the members here first.

For sale: My personal TomTom 510/710. Mint conditon. Purchased new by me in February this year from Office Depot. Includes original box and all accessories. I take care of my electronics, so you will be getting a nice unit. Never been repaired.

You get:
* TomTom 510/710 USA model.
* V665 North America maps and tomtom v7.162 app
* Above installed on NEW high speed 2 gig card.
* Map DVD with install number card.
* All accessories that came with unit, including box.
* Remaining of factory warranty ( 1 year-2 months).
* Screen protector (installed).
* Free UPS shipping to any USA address.
* See photos

Price Revised to $190.00 Free UPS Shipping to any mainland USA address.

Payable by paypal. Unit will be shipped quickly, after payment is cleared. I will supply tracking number when shipped.

To close deal, please email me at: (e-mail address removed) I am located in Kentucky.

Randy R.

I revised the price to $190.00 with free shipping. Please contact me at (e-mail address removed) if interested.

Randy R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question