Rosetta Stone on Tomtom xl one

TomTom Model(s)
one le
is it possible to load a rosetta stone language learning software on tomtom gps systems. ...i just wanna know if its possible or if it had been discussed here before because i just wanna have some use for this gadget as it has been sitting in my glove compartment for some time. i have a rosetta stone spanish latin pack but have no time whatsoever to sit down and listen to it. the only free time really that i can think of is while im sitting in this shitty traffic stops here in l.a. sorry for the rants.

I would have to say no.

We can get your ONE XL to play *.mp3 and *.avi files, but an interactive language tutorial......unfortunately, no

actually i changed my profile because when i saw your reply, i now remember i have a one LE. sorry about that. but i guess its the same huh, meaning no spanish or italian lessons while stuck in traffic.

i know im too lazy to search thru the threads. all of these forums eat up so much time just to get ahead...ipods, iphones, blackberry, and now this. but i really do have to ask you while were on the subject. what if i play the software on my laptop while im driving...can i connect the one le to get the display from the laptop??

actually i changed my profile because when i saw your reply, i now remember i have a one LE. sorry about that. but i guess its the same huh, meaning no spanish or italian lessons while stuck in traffic.

i know im too lazy to search thru the threads. all of these forums eat up so much time just to get ahead...ipods, iphones, blackberry, and now this. but i really do have to ask you while were on the subject. what if i play the software on my laptop while im driving...can i connect the one le to get the display from the laptop??

Unfortunately, you cannot connect the the LE to the laptop as you would like...

1. Use the GPS more! I use mine on my commute every day. It's handy to have it at the ready when you want to dodge a traffic problem. I guess in LA that's pretty much impossible, though :)

2. Not sure about Rosetta Stone, but I download language classes onto my MP3 player to listen in the car.

Ask a Question