Can not find Yellowstone National Park? Why

People,

I just got a Tom Tom Rider Version 2. I got the latest version of map and application.
I have an issue, I can not believe that Tom Tom sells such junk. Why is it that I can not enter Yellowstone National Park or Glacier National Park?

You can do it in Garmin, but not in Tom Tom GPS. Why is that?

People,

I just got a Tom Tom Rider Version 2. I got the latest version of map and application.
I have an issue, I can not believe that Tom Tom sells such junk. Why is it that I can not enter Yellowstone National Park or Glacier National Park?

You can do it in Garmin, but not in Tom Tom GPS. Why is that?
At least in the former case, perhaps because what you're asking for is that the unit arbitrarily pick a spot within an area half again the size of the State of Delaware. Seriously -- try looking up "Delaware" on a GPS. It's going to insist that you get a bit more specific.

If you do the lookup on the Garmin and it succeeds, where on earth do they PUT you? The center? One of the many entrances? They have 3,472 square miles from which to chose a location.

Ask a Question