Request - Gray Kia Forte Koup

Can you supply a picture of it for someone to convert? Details of what's needed are in the "sticky" post at the top of this forum section.

Photos of Forte

Sorry for not reading that initial post. Here are the pictures of my car hopefully they are sufficient. Thanks so much too for your assistant in making this for me

Attachments

• IMG_1867.JPG
    IMG_1867.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_1868.JPG
    IMG_1868.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_1869.JPG
    IMG_1869.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 431
Nice photos, Runhasa. Someone should be able to make it soon, so keep checking back . . .

Or, try this one too :)

Attachments

• Kia Forte.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 417
I reckon yours will have some red fringing round it, alfie.....

My Paint program does the same and I have to laboriously go round taking out as many of the "nearly red" pixels as I can by hand.

Even though I switch off any anti-aliasing and feathering changing the colour of one pixel seems to have an effect on adjacent ones.

All true, Andy. Probably negligible / not much visible in the small size. I'd like to see your posted .bmp but it doesn't display at least from what I see (or don't see) -- only has the red "X" in a box?

Ask a Question