"Refresh" icon for custom POI

TomTom Model(s)
Go 920
I made the mistake of adding a custom POI list to my Go 920 without providing an associated icon. Naturally the POIs showed up on the map with the standard red square icon. I have since created an icon for the POI category and copied it to the 920, and the icon appears correctly on the POI category list. But is still shows up as the red square on the map.

Is there some way to make the 920 aware of the new icon for map display purposes?

I made the mistake of adding a custom POI list to my Go 920 without providing an associated icon. Naturally the POIs showed up on the map with the standard red square icon. I have since created an icon for the POI category and copied it to the 920, and the icon appears correctly on the POI category list. But is still shows up as the red square on the map.

Is there some way to make the 920 aware of the new icon for map display purposes?

The associated icon (referred to as a .bmp file) must be named EXACTLY the same as the .ov2 poi file and placed in the map folder along with the .ov2 file.

So, test.ov2 MUST have a test.bmp file associated with it; Test.bmp will not work.

Ask a Question