POI Icon LIbrary

While creating my own POIs I found that I wanted to have better icons than some default ones. I looked but couldn't find a good collection anywhere. So I decided to harvest what was already set up as a TomTom icon (22x22) from various places over the web.

In the interest of sharing, I've attached my collection from the first day's work. A majority of them came from overseas and specific to certain locations, but lots are useable here in the USA.

There are nearly 450 icons in the file.

Attachments

• TomTom POI Icons.zip
    246.6 KB · Views: 2,313
BoxerBoi's TomTom Icons!

In the spirit of sharing, here are the icons I've created myself. A few I've grabbed from here and touched up a bit. I have deviated from the standard size a bit as I've noticed that the TomTom GO 910 has no issues displaying icons that are 24x24 so you'll find that many of mine are between 20x24 - 24x24 to account for the "shape" of the logo in question.

Some of these you probably don't have in your area as some of them are from the Chicagoland area.

Let me know what you think guys!

Bryan

Attachments

• BoxerBoi's TomTom Icons.zip
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,073
Tim Hortons -old school-

I miss the iconic image, that has been replaced with the brown oval on their packaging (cups, boxes, bags, etc)

So allow me to present to you all an image for your tim hortons POI...

It's working on my TT1 3rdEd

Uploaded directly from my Tomtom via USB :)

Attachments

• Tim_Hortons_Ca.bmp
    1.5 KB · Views: 773

Ask a Question