POI Alert Request

Domino's Ahead!

Could you do a somewhat loud female voice saying: "Domino's Ahead" ?
The only Domino's waves I've found were too soft to be heard over my engine's rumble. :D

Oh, I've been using one of the TomTom UK accent'd voices, but a US female also work for this alert!

Thanks,

R?

Could you do a somewhat loud female voice saying: "Domino's Ahead" ?
The only Domino's waves I've found were too soft to be heard over my engine's rumble. :D

Oh, I've been using one of the TomTom UK accent'd voices, but a US female also work for this alert!

Thanks,

R?

How's this? I haven't tested it on the TomTom. Let me know.

Attachments

• Dominos ahead.zip
    39.4 KB · Views: 369
Hey Pedro- could you please make a poi alert for Rest Area. I am not sure if one is available through this forum- I could not locate it if it is there!!

Red light and spreed traps for Canada

Hi experted ,
I'm from Canada, just purchased Go 720 yesturday .
I'm new to 720 and looking for Red Light Camera and Speed Traps for Canada
please give me the link where can I download it from .

Thanks,

( newbie on this site )

Speed Traps

Hi Peter, and I'm from Spain and i will make a trip to the East Coast of the USA, where I can get radar speed? and where i place POI motel motel super 8 and 6 on my map tomtom 6 Usa and Canada v675xxx? thanks and greetings to all

Hi Peter, and I'm from Spain and i will make a trip to the East Coast of the USA, where I can get radar speed? and where i place POI motel motel super 8 and 6 on my map tomtom 6 Usa and Canada v675xxx? thanks and greetings to all

You probably have a resonable shot at finding the poi's you want here. Just select the appropriate links:
http://www.gps-data-team.com/poi/

You'll be glad to know that stationary RADAR cameras are very rare in the US. Red light cameras are slightly less rare.

The bad news is you never know when the police have set up with some sort of traffic enforcement. Don't rely on the TT to warn you to slow down.

thank you Sextant and Dhn, which is a red-light camera? ,in spain there is no red-light camera, there are only radar cameras and these can be fixed or mobile. The best thing is not moving speed, right?, Do I have to take some care in particular? greetings

thank you Sextant and Dhn, which is a red-light camera? ,in spain there is no red-light camera, there are only radar cameras and these can be fixed or mobile. The best thing is not moving speed, right?, Do I have to take some care in particular? greetings

Some cities are placing cameras at intersections to catch people running red lights. Same idea as the RADAR cameras except they are looking for red light runners. These tend to be stationary though so you can probably get some good POI's on them. Just don't try to sneak through red lights as they turn.

Stationary RADAR cameras are very rare in the US. It is more common for police to set up with RADAR and LIDAR at random times and places which makes it difficult to set up POIs. Just watch the speed and you'll be fine.

While it's common for police to wait for violations of 10-15 miles per hour over the limit before stopping and writing tickets it's still possible to get stopped for as little as 5 over, usually in quiet towns with bored cops.

thanks Sextant . would take it into account. I hope enjoy of your country and be an unforgettable vacation. If you ever need any kind of information on spain not hesitate to contact whit me ,through my private e-mail . greetings.

Redlight cam. warning voices Please !!!

Hi Pedro. Can you make some "Red light camera warning" lady voices ..
Thanks .

POI Closed

Gents, POIs list Peter Christian's restaurant in New London, NH. However it closed recently and there are no plans to re-open it. How do we get it removed from POIs?

Weecosse

Ask a Question