Pics of dash mount for my ONE

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 335S
Ok, as promised (and a little late) here are pics of the $5 dash mount disk I ordered from the mountguys.com. I've heard others say the ONE's windscreen mount doesn't stick well to the dash mount disk, but I've had excellent results with mine. It sticks very well with very little vibration. I was quite surprised, as my dash is not perfectly flat, it's a little rounded and it still sticks very well. Oh, and I'm throwing in a pic of my new proclip mount for my ipod - and yes, I'll be burying the cable, but I just got this yesterday! :) 2003 Chevy Tahoe. Enjoy.

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

is that.... TomTom paperwork in your center console above the carrier?
nice lunch too... Hershey and soda. :)

nice pics, thanks for sharing! I thought you were getting the cup holder mount?

Not paperwork, but it's a screen cleaner that I think came with a TT700 a friend had. It works nicely to wipe the screen clean. :)

I actually did get the cup holder and it didn't work out at all. I gave it to my brother for his ipod.

I really am loving the dash mount disk though. I highly recommend it, at least until the Texas heatwave hits and it melts off. :D

Ok, as promised (and a little late) here are pics of the $5 dash mount disk I ordered from the mountguys.com. I've heard others say the ONE's windscreen mount doesn't stick well to the dash mount disk, but I've had excellent results with mine. It sticks very well with very little vibration. I was quite surprised, as my dash is not perfectly flat, it's a little rounded and it still sticks very well. Oh, and I'm throwing in a pic of my new proclip mount for my ipod - and yes, I'll be burying the cable, but I just got this yesterday! :) 2003 Chevy Tahoe. Enjoy.

THANK YOU Fanchee!!! That dash mount was one of the several mounts included with that mounting package I bought that includes the vent mount. I just saw this thread and ran right out to my car and tried this out. I had no idea this circle mount was for the dash...I barely looked at it when I looked through all the separate pieces that come with my package. This mount is perfect for my purposes and this is the most convenient option for me as well as I usually remove my ONE everytime I get out of the car and this option makes that a breeze. Also, no need for big stretch to reach the ONE in it's mounted position. Thanks again Fanchee!!

Glad to share, it really does work well for me. And for $5 a piece, can't beat the price!

Ok, as promised (and a little late) here are pics of the $5 dash mount disk I ordered from the mountguys.com. I've heard others say the ONE's windscreen mount doesn't stick well to the dash mount disk, but I've had excellent results with mine. It sticks very well with very little vibration. I was quite surprised, as my dash is not perfectly flat, it's a little rounded and it still sticks very well.
Is the mount as stable as a window mount?

Ask a Question