Only 4 pages of POIs?

When I first got this tomtom I added a POI section for my jobsites. That worked great but for some dumb resson I updated the program. Now I can only get 4 pages of POIs in a radis of my location. With the origanal program I could look at all of them and how faw away they are. I have since updated it 2 more times hoping this would be changed back. It has not. Is there a way to change it back or load the origanal program with out losing all my saved info.

When I first got this tomtom I added a POI section for my jobsites. That worked great but for some dumb resson I updated the program. Now I can only get 4 pages of POIs in a radis of my location. With the origanal program I could look at all of them and how faw away they are. I have since updated it 2 more times hoping this would be changed back. It has not. Is there a way to change it back or load the origanal program with out losing all my saved info.

While only 28 poi's get shown, if you go to find and start typing a portion of the place you want, it should appear. You don't even have to type the start of the location you want. In other words, typing 'donald' should bring up more of you know what :p

Thats how Ive been doing. I would like to look down the list in increasing distance past 4 pages like I could when I origanaly got it. Im not looking for a spacific jobsite.

Ask a Question