My name's Juan. I've been looking on here for like a month or two. i finally ordered a TT ONE from dell. $254, although it kinda sux that i have to have 2 weeks for them to ship it.

But when you get it you will love TT. Good to have you on board. Join in to the disucssions and tell us about your problems or the things that you discover about your tt.

Juan welcome aboard!
I remember when I was searching for a GPS and wanted my 910, I downloaded the manual from tomtom's website and was reading through it.

thanks for the welcome...well almost a month later and i finally got it in the mail today. I was expecting it to be a v2 but it's a v4. maybe that's why it so long to ship and they told me it was on backorder. it comes w/1gb of internal memory, 266mhz cpu, and 32mb ram

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Welcome! Click on the link in my siggy block to see how I started mine....some good info there....bottom line....DO AN INITIAL BACKUP BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!

Regards!

PS...welcome to your new addiction....LOL:D

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Welcome! Click on the link in my siggy block to see how I started mine....some good info there....bottom line....DO AN INITIAL BACKUP BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!

Regards!

PS...welcome to your new addiction....LOL:D

haha, i've been addicted to it even before i got it..i went through and downloaded programs for it before i got it..i did also read the post linked to your sig..thanks for the info.!! i already did a back up and got a new splash screen :D

haha, i've been addicted to it even before i got it..i went through and downloaded programs for it before i got it..i did also read the post linked to your sig..thanks for the info.!! i already did a back up and got a new splash screen :D

Glad the info helped you out! I actually bought this on a whim so to speak...I drive alot and was tired of using my Etrex Vista...just toooooo small....besides, having a TomTom makes you cool....:D ....hehehehehe

I made a splash screen of the family for the start up....I like that you can customize this!

Ask a Question