New commer with 2-TT 720's & question

Fist off,,,, HELLO! :D I'm Dan and I can't even begin to explain how glad I am to have found this place.
I found TTF via a Google search looking for "video on a go720". That was a week ago, and I have been reading ever since! LOT'S of first class info here.

Here is where I'm at so far. My TT 720 (TT1) is a refurb and is working perfect. (more later)

The other TT 720 (TT2) is BRAND new (out of box about an hour ago) and is a friends, but has trusted me with all it's going on's. ONLY want?s to keep it in the glove box until it?s needed.
I just went through Guttboy?s post on ?what to do FIRST?. Good grief!! READ THIS POST!! It will make you and your new toy vary happy.
Back to the TT1 and what I was after in the first place. Yep?I did it,,,,,, updated to 8.3 and now can?t do video. ( At least for free) Now the TT2 has 710.1584 --- I did BOTH back up?s ( PC and TT home) on the TT2, so here is my question??

Can I use any part of TT2?s software to take TT1 back to ?out of the box? condition, allowing me to do video? If so, could someone give d-e-t-a-i-l-e-d info on how to.
I looked around a lot. Couldn?t really find anything matching my situation.

Again, thank you all for this place.

Take care,
Dan

With your backup you made, restore the loose files in the root of the unit (not folders) with the loose files from the backup.

Ask a Question