new 910

TomTom Model(s)
TTGO 910
New to the site. Nitemare last night with the white screen of death until I found the tiny reset button. Now ok new maps ordered.Hope the 910 works for a long time.

Welcome

I'm a newbie but have already downloaded the new maps a pile of songs on the mp3 player and have the FM transmitter mount up and running and it is
great. Also have a disc glued to the dash to keep the gps closer and out of the glare.

I'm loving this thing!

I'm a newbie but have already downloaded the new maps a pile of songs on the mp3 player and have the FM transmitter mount up and running and it is
great. Also have a disc glued to the dash to keep the gps closer and out of the glare.

I'm loving this thing!

How does the disc work for you?

I am in GA and I am afraid if I used it, it would just fall off during the summer with the heat. I have thought long and hard about ordering it and just haven't yet because of this.

Also, does the FM transmitter work well with you? I have thought about ordering that as well but have heard bad things about it (and a few good). The main thing people complain about is the lack of a clear signal. What are your thoughts?

New to the site. Nitemare last night with the white screen of death until I found the tiny reset button. Now ok new maps ordered.Hope the 910 works for a long time.

Thanks for your post! I got my wife the 910 yesterday and then left on a business trip. She called about an hour ago and said that it had a white screen.

I need to look into one of those disks, her Impala's window is just too far away.

-Sean

Use the remote control. Works great but in my case it needs to be closer for my eyes. I fabed a home made mount for mine which is posted in this forum someplace. Show offs I think.

Welcome to our new members. You will find a wealth of information and suggestion on this forum. And as always.....back up before you do anything. And btw the reset button does solve quite a few problems.

Ask a Question